FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER WHERE NEW PICTURES AND INFORMATION ARE UPDATED REGULARLY
None scheduled at this time.
INTERESTING PROJECTS DONE WITH OUR PRODUCTS
ENDURABLE CONCRETE PRODUCTS WERE USED ON THE STANFORD MEDICAL CENTER
ENDURABLE CONCRETE SEALER WAS USED ON THE FRIENDS ARENA IN SWEDEN, FORMALLY KNOWN AS SWEDBANK ARENA. ENDURABLE CONCRETE SEALER IS BASTA APPROVED AND AVAILABLE IN EUROPE ONLY THROUGH ECOBETON - THE MASTER DISTRIBUTOR FOR ALL OF EUROPE AND RUSSIA.
ENDURABLE CONCRETE SEALER WAS USED ON THIS HOSPITAL IN SWEDEN. NOTICE HOW THE SEALER ENHANCES THE LOOK OF THE BLACK CONCRETE
ENDURABLE CONCRETE SEALER WAS USED ON THIS MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN AUSTRIA.
• Non-reactive and semi-transparent • Will penetrate and color most porous surfaces • May be mixed in water, acetone, or denatured alcohol • Low VOC content and low odor • High coverage rates • Small particle size to allow maximum penetration • Excellent light fastness provides optimum resistance to UV rays • Concentrated to optimize shipping and shelf space • Application versatility provides infinite appearance options • Sealer may be applied immediately after stain is dry to the touch (typically 30 minutes or less when mixed in water and 5 minutes or less when mixed in acetone) • No binders, such as acrylic, which create a bond breaker for sealers
• Product contains no toxic solvents • Product contains no caustics • Works on almost any sealer, coating, varnish, or paint • Long-lasting as evaporation rate is much slower than typical solvent-based strippers, allowing product to remove several layers of coatings without losing strength • Easy to apply by roller or mop • It will not burn skin • Mild odor allows for indoor applications • Clean-up is easy • Works over most substrates (not recommended over resilient surfaces such as vinyl, vct, or rubber) • Good coverage rates make product very cost-effective
• Available in matte and gloss • Easy to apply via sprayer, t-bar microfiber applicator, or roller • Low VOC content • Low odor • Heavy duty • Perfect for forklift traffic, parking garages, and other commercial applications • Excellent UV stability - will not yellow or degrade in sunlight • Anti-graffiti - excellent resistance to solvents • Safe for countertop use • Excellent chemical resistance • Excellent durability and scratch resistance • Excellent resistance to hot tire pickup • Excellent versatility allows for interior and exterior use. Use on residential or commercial applications • Excellent coverage makes product very cost-effective
• Matte or gloss finish • Quick to dry • Spray, roll, or micro-fiber application • Safe for countertops • Low VOC content and low odor • Good chemical resistance • Good durability • Very easy to apply • Good UV stability • Good against hot tire pick-up • Excellent product to use in conjunction with ENDURABLE CONCRETE SEALER. Application of product during recoat window over ENDURABLE CONCRETE SEALER results in rich look usually achieved with floor wax, yet yielding much longer term results
• Product contains no toxic solvents • Product contains no caustics • Works on almost any sealer, coating, varnish, or paint • Long-lasting as evaporation rate is much slower than typical solvent-based strippers, allowing product to remove several layers of coatings without losing strength • Easy to apply by roller or mop • It will not burn skin • Mild odor allows for indoor applications • Clean-up is easy • Works over most substrates (not recommended over resilient surfaces such as vinyl, vct, or rubber) • Good coverage rates make product very cost-effective • Gel form allows adherence to vertical surfaces
Product may be mixed in water, acetone, or denatured alchol
Product may be used immediately after mixing into carrying agent - does not require wait time (unlike powdered dyes)
High coverage rates of 400 to 600 square feet per gallon
Product goes completely into solution, allowing deepest penetration, making this product the perfect solution for polishing
Concentrated to optimize shipping costs and shelf space
Vibrant color options offer various looks
• Excellent durability - suitable for commercial use including forklift traffic • Lower cost than alternative products such as concrete, asphalt, and cement-based overlay systems • Incredibly easy to apply. Less costly and less time intensive than alternative epoxy coating systems • May be applied directly over troweled concrete without grinding • Numerous fill material options, including sand • Product can receive stain and sealer immediately after product is dry to the touch - typically 4 to 6 hours • Infinite appearance options when used in conjuction with ENDURABLE stains and sealers • Excellent longevity • Low VOC content • Fast drying • Good early water resistance • Bonds well to almost any stable surface
• Excellent high quality product to use on freshly poured concrete - within 24 to 48 hours. Better performance than typical cure & seal products • Breathability 100 times greater than typical coatings • Excellent bond strength makes product an ideal primer - perfect to use when mechanical grinding is not an option on troweled floors before application of sealers or coatings • Easy to apply • Product can receive stain and sealer immediately after product is dry to the touch - typically 4 to 6 hours • Various appearance options when used in conjuction with ENDURABLE stains and sealers • Excellent longevity • Low VOC content • Fast drying • Good early water resistance • Bonds well to almost any stable surface
• Does not leave discoloring salt deposits • Compatible with ENDURABLE dyes and stains • Works well with overlay products typically low in lime • Lower PH than silicates • Fast reaction times -- typically under 1 hour • No overnight curing process • Concentrated to lower shipping costs • May be applied to new concrete 2-3 days after pour • Silica particle size between 3 and 8 nanometers • Colloidal silica is able to bond to silica present in concrete • Product has the ability to bond to itself, unlike silicates • Increases abrasion resistance • Increases moisture resistance • Enables polishing process • Reduces dusting • Reduces efflorescence • Water-based • Zero VOC content • Non-toxic • Safe to handle • Does not require agitation • Does not require hazardous disposal • Improves performance of concrete • Improves appearance of concrete • Extends life of concrete • Increases surface hardness • Increases compressive strength
• Excellent water repellant for concrete or cement-based products, bricks, roof tiles, non-ceramic floor tiles, grout, terracotta, gypsum, travertine, marble, granite, limestone, sandstone, slate, and other natural stones • Protects substrates from rising damp • Concentrated for lower shipping costs • High penetration depth • Fast curing • Incredible beading effect that lasts • Water vapor permeable • Non-toxic - zero VOC • Invisible treatment won’t change the look of the concrete • Reduces the formation of mineral deposits on surface • Excellent resistance to alkaline environment • Protects concrete from spalling, heaving, & other freezing moisture issues